Auto DR has been monitoring the corona virus updates from the WHO and CDC and are doing our best to adhere to their recommendations at slowing the virus’ spread. We have monitored and tracked COVID-19 very closely and have become well versed in mitigation procedures. We are doing all in our power to keep our shop open so that we can keep your car on the road. Our technicians and staff are all healthy and we are monitoring any symptoms that they may have and taking appropriate actions. You can count on us at a time like this especially if you need our help.
Effective immediately we will offer complimentary pick up and drop off of your vehicle(s) for any service and repairs. We will do our best to make sure this is done in a timely manner. We understand the burden to be without a vehicle especially in a time like this.
For your peace of mind know that we are adhering to the following guidelines in our shop as suggested by the CDC and other medical professionals:
- We are continuing to disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, doorknobs, handles, restrooms, counters, tables and furniture multiple times throughout the day.
- Our technicians wear disposable gloves while working on the Interior & Exterior of your vehicle.
- Steering wheels and seats will continue to be covered in plastic before any staff member enters the vehicle.
- The Steering Wheel, Dashboard and Door Handles will be sanitized before your vehicle is returned to you.
- All staff are required to wash hands multiple times throughout the day and after all interactions with customers.
We appreciate your courtesy as well and if you are not feeling well, please kindly reschedule your appointment or let us pick up and drop off your vehicle so that you do not have to go out into the environment. We are able to take payments over the phone and are currently working with our vendors for online and mobile payment options.
Auto DR understands the vital role our shop plays in our community and the value of the employees who staff and operate our shop. That’s why we want you to know that we are taking the necessary precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We earn your trust one visit at a time, and this is no exception. Remember to stay safe, wash your hands, cover your cough and be nice to people.
Thank you for being a part of our family. We will get through this together.
Dustin Rutkowski, Owner