Our COVID-19 Response
Auto DR LLC has been monitoring the corona virus updates from the WHO and CDC and are doing our best to adhere to their recommendations at slowing the virus’ spread. We have monitored and tracked COVID-19 very closely and have become well versed in mitigation procedures. We are doing all in our power to keep our shop open so that we can keep your car on the road. Our technicians and staff are all healthy and we are monitoring any symptoms that they may have and taking appropriate actions. You can count on us at a time like this especially if you need our help.
Other precautionary measures that have been put into place at Auto DR include:
- All vehicles are sanitized before and after repairs.
- Steering wheels, seats & floors are covered in plastic before any staff member enters the vehicle.
- We are continuing to disinfect all aspects of the shop.
- Our technicians wear disposable gloves while working on the Interior & Exterior of your vehicle.
- All staff are required to wash hands multiple times throughout the day and after all interactions with customers.
- If you are not taking advantage of our free pick-up service (within a 5 mile radius of the shop), customers are encouraged to utilize our drop box to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We are able to take payments over the phone and now have a mobile payment option.
- REVISED HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Auto DR LLC understands the vital role our shop plays in our community and the value of the employees who staff and operate our shop. That’s why we want you to know that we are taking the necessary precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We earn your trust one visit at a time, and this is no exception. Remember to stay safe, wash your hands, cover your cough and be nice to people.
Thank you for being a part of our family. We will get through this together.
The Federal Government has defined Auto Repair as an essential service - so we will be here for you!
Dustin Rutkowski, Owner
Dear Repair Facility:
On March 23, Governor Whitmer announced Executive Order 2020-21 which mandates a three-week "Stay Home, Stay Safe" Executive Order. This Order states “No person or entity shall operate a business or conduct operations that require workers to leave their homes or places of residence except to the extent that those workers are necessary to sustain or protect life or to conduct minimum basic operations."
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) were created In response to many questions as to what businesses may remain open. The Executive Order FAQs specifically states that car dealerships are closed, but auto repair and maintenance can remain open subject to the limitations in section 5 of Executive Order 2020-21. Please see the following link:
Secretary of State Branches are also closed through the duration of the Order.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
Business Compliance and Regulation Division