Auto Technician / Mechanic
The Auto DR of Ira Township is a fast growing repair facility looking for a technician with a minimum of 5 years of experience. Must have own tools, a valid driver's license and an ability to get along well with people. Wages are commensurate with ability and experience. Great benefit package.
This position will be accountable for performing quality repairs; battery installations; lubrication, oil and filter service; inspection procedures; and various other mechanical repairs as required on all makes & models of cars & trucks. This position is technical in nature and requires a large commitment and investment in personal training and development.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Plan
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- 401k Benefits Plus Company Match
- Paid Training Program
- Company Paid ASE Certifications
- Five Day Work Week
- And More!!
- Must be mechanically inclined
- ASE or State Certification Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will need to be able to lift 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand, kneel and crawl while operating equipment and tools
- You must also be at least 18 years old
You must have a current valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record. All applicants will be subject to a background check.