Radiator repair and services
When you are driving your vehicle, there are certain parts in your engine that create friction and that same friction generates heat. It can be quite a challenge to keep up with the cooling system maintenance of your vehicle. However, our friendly, trustworthy and professional team of certified mechanics specialize in various auto repair services, including radiator repair and radiator flush. We can keep you car in proper working order.
The cooling system of your car is what keeps it from having a meltdown. All of the components in the cooling system join forces to meet one important goal, which is moving coolant around your engine, so that it can absorb and dissipate heat. The main purpose of the cooling system is to reduce temperature in order to help all other parts of the engine work properly.
The standard cooling system is made up of the following components:
- Thermostat and housing
- Thermo-time switch
- Water pump
- Electric cooling fan
- Radiator and hoses
When our technicians perform radiator repair and radiator flush, they will inspect:
- Your fluid level
- Signs of corrosion and oxidation
- Inspect all parts, including that the thermostat and fans are working properly
- Belts and hoses for signs of fractures or leaks
- Fluids or deposit which might show indications of leaks or damages
You have to make sure that you have proper levels of antifreeze in your vehicle, especially when you drive in extremely harsh weather. This will help prevent your coolants, and other liquids in your engine, from freezing.
After a certain amount of time, the cooling system of your car will develop scale deposits that will limit the coolant flow. This is a certain sign that you are in need of a radiator flush. If you want your vehicle to stay cooled down and to run for as many years as possible, you should let our certified technicians perform regular vehicle inspections. Also, bear in mind the following:
- If you don't maintain your cars cooling system, this might result in serious damages or even a complete failure of your engine.
- During every oil change, your coolant levels must be inspected as well.
- Your coolant system and antifreeze have to be flushed every 2 years or every 30,000 to 50,000 miles
Schedule your next radiator repair and radiator flush with our auto repair shop and our certified technicians will assist you in keeping your car running for a long time.